Information Security Program
EagleStone Wealth Advisors, Inc. has developed the following procedures to ensure that client records and firm records are safeguarded in the event of an emergency:
1. Our server system is backed up daily. Our network provider maintains two offsite locations for all documents and information on our electronic server.
2. Network provider monitors our backups and makes sure they are successful each and every night. We are notified via email automatically from our server when issues arise.
3. From an off-site location, network provider completes continuous monitoring of our entire network.
4. We maintain a degree of redundancy in our storage of documents since certain of our documents are maintained at two remote locations. Both sites are maintained by our network providers.
5. We maintain a contact list of the various brokers and vendors through which we do business. This list includes the company name, the name of the contact person that we use, and their contact information. This will enable us to contact the necessary people and resume our normal business activities even if our computers or offices are not accessible.
6. A copy of a list of investors/clients and their contact information, as well as copies of our insurance policies, are kept at an off-site location as well as in electronic format on our network.
Our network provider maintains the same high standard as we do in terms of keeping all client data and information confidential and safeguarded. CCO is responsible for efforts to remediate issues with client services and recordkeeping.
Our Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy
Protecting the privacy of our clients is a top priority at EagleStone Wealth Advisors, Inc., and we understand the importance of it to you. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and value the trust you have placed in us. This Privacy Notice provides general information on how we use and protect your personal information.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you that is provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization.
Limited Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. We do disclose nonpublic personal information about you to certain employees and, in limited situations, to unrelated third parties, including independent consultants, who need to know that information to assist us in providing services to you. In all such situations, we stress the confidential nature of information being shared.
Protecting the Confidentiality of Current and Former Clients’ Information
We retain records relating to professional services that we provide so that we are better able to assist you with your professional needs and, in some cases, to comply with professional guidelines. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our professional standards.
If after reading this you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 301-924-2160, or at our address below. Your privacy, our professional ethics and ability to provide you with quality financial services are very important to us.
EagleStone Wealth Advisors, Inc.
1101 Wootton Parkway, Suite 400
Rockville, MD 20852
Education, Business Standards & Professional Certification
EagleStone requires professional staff to hold a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, or Bachelor of Business Administration. EagleStone prefers a Bachelor of Science in Business, Economics, or Finance or Bachelor of Business Administration. MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, ChFC, PFS, JD are preferred, but not required. Advisor requires appropriate securities licenses including, but not limited to the Series 6,7,63,65,or 66, as required by law.
Securities offered through DAI Securities, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through EagleStone Tax & Wealth Advisors. EagleStone Tax & Wealth Advisors is not affiliated with DAI Securities. Financial planning, investment and wealth management services provided through EagleStone Wealth Advisors, Inc. Tax and accounting services provided through EagleStone Tax & Accounting Services.
Investment products & services are only available to residents of CO, DC, FL, KS, KY, MA, MD, NC, NY, PA, SC, VA & WA.
Licensed to sell insurance and variable annuities in the following States: DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MI, NC, NJ, NY, PA, SC, & VA.
© EagleStone Tax & Wealth Advisors 2023. All rights reserved.